The Kitchen Window

The Kitchen Window
Antique Milk Bottles with Herbs and Flowers

Welcome!

Welcome to the Frog Hollow Farm blog! I've been blogging since January 2010 and have switched from Blogger to Word Press, but I'm back to Blogger because, for me, it's easier to use. My husband and I live on a little farm in Northwest New Jersey. We have some chickens and a very large vegetable garden with asparagus and raspberries, and rows and rows of sunflowers, snapdragons and zinnias. Traveling, entertaining, gardening, spending time with family, studying Italian, blogging and reading keep us busy and happy. With all of this going on, moving towards a simpler life seems almost impossible but it's definitely a daily goal.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Miss Olive

Hey there, I'm ready to come in now....


I mean it...I'm ready to come in RIGHT NOW!


Now that I've started blogging, she always knows where to find me.... 

9 comments:

  1. Hi Ann Marie, Miss Olive is so adorable. I'll try and get Oliver to come visit your blog and see her on your porch. I have a similar rockers and a dark green wicker chair like your too! I just love porches
    Have a nice day.
    PS How many chickens do you have now?? I was thinking of 6 more now and then maybe add. It is turning into a farm over here, I am even thinking of a pony and donkey but with travel it becomes harder the more pets we have. We have 5 dogs, 1 cat, 3 rabbits, a frog, & a bird. I just need to always have a pet sitter when we travel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are great. Making me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PRECIOUS....WHAT A FACE...A NAME TO MATCH. WE HAVE TWO CATS, ALEX AND EMMA THEY WERE BORN UNDER A SHED OF A NEIGHBOR AND THEY DIDN'T WANT THEM, AND THE MOTHER WAS GONE.
    WELL, YOU KNOW THE MASTERSON'S AND ANIMALS. THEY ARE ON MY BLOG "SOMEWHERE" WE JUST LOVE THEM. THEY LOVE TO SIT AND WATCH MATTIE'S FISH, AND MAKAYLA'S GECKO. TAKE CARE,
    LOVE, AUNT RIZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello again, i loved fried green tomatoes the movie, so i just thought the book would be fun to read. as for the red bird christmas, its another fannie flagg book, so i thought that would also be interesting, and i use to go on amazon a lot and being i like the amish country very much, i started buying beverly lewis books, which one is october song. i have so many of them, i stopped going on amazon. all her books are about the amish families. i have another amish book, about a woman doctor that goes from farm to farm, it's really interesting. any book that you would like to read of your choice is fine, i used to read a lot of craft books, and magazines
    last fall karen sent me the fall book reading, by katrina, it really started me reading again. hope you find a book to read . have a nice evening. love, aunt riz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet face. I love your porch. A perfectly cozy spot for a good book and a kitty for company;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do hope you let her in. LOL. Thanks for linking to Fur Friends Friday.

    Necel from the Old House in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Miss Olive :-) I wish I wasn't allergic to you then I would cuddle and pet you, you are so pretty. I love cats but found out a few years ago I was allergic to them :( Just popping over from Furry Friends to say hello.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like little treasures, I cherish each and every one of them! Frog Hollow Farm Girl reserves the right to edit or delete all comments that are offensive, hateful in nature, or attack other visitors to this blog. All potential spam comments will be deleted.