The Kitchen Window

The Kitchen Window
Antique Milk Bottles with Herbs and Flowers

Welcome!

Welcome to the Frog Hollow Farm blog! I've been blogging since January 2010 and have switched from Blogger to Word Press, but I'm back to Blogger because, for me, it's easier to use. My husband and I live on a little farm in Northwest New Jersey. We have some chickens and a very large vegetable garden with asparagus and raspberries, and rows and rows of sunflowers, snapdragons and zinnias. Traveling, entertaining, gardening, spending time with family, studying Italian, blogging and reading keep us busy and happy. With all of this going on, moving towards a simpler life seems almost impossible but it's definitely a daily goal.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Congratulations Aunt Riz!

Congratulations on your 100th post Aunt Riz at Gifts from the Sea! 

Ciao, bella!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ann Marie, Your Aunt Riz is a doll, I stopped over there a couple times and she has the sweetest blog and such nice family and friends!!
    Hope you had a nice weekend, I scrolled down and read your other posts they are all so nice...love the pink flowers.
    I have been so busy this weekend getting ready for Oliver's 5th bday party, I dropped a wood table on my foot and can hardly walk on it, then I sliced my thumb. I am a mess!! I also think I have more poison ivy, I am worse then all the boys I live with LOL.
    Its nice that I have you as a blogging friend and you understand the love and passion that goes into keeping these old farmhouses alive. Ours was very small and a bit of a mess, no real gardens etc. and we were so young and not very experienced in renovations so we are taking our time and hope to be finished by the time we are 100!!
    Have a nice evening
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I just left a long comment I don't see it?? I will wait to see if it publishes later, if not I will re-write it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI FROG HOLLOW FARM GIRL, YOU ARE SUCH A SWEETHEART, THANK YOU FOR MY 100th AWARD, I LOVE IT. YOU ARE SO SPECIAL.LOVE, AUNT RIZ

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like little treasures, I cherish each and every one of them! Frog Hollow Farm Girl reserves the right to edit or delete all comments that are offensive, hateful in nature, or attack other visitors to this blog. All potential spam comments will be deleted.