The Kitchen Window

The Kitchen Window
Antique Milk Bottles with Herbs and Flowers

Welcome!

Welcome to the Frog Hollow Farm blog! I've been blogging since January 2010 and have switched from Blogger to Word Press, but I'm back to Blogger because, for me, it's easier to use. My husband and I live on a little farm in Northwest New Jersey. We have some chickens and a very large vegetable garden with asparagus and raspberries, and rows and rows of sunflowers, snapdragons and zinnias. Traveling, entertaining, gardening, spending time with family, studying Italian, blogging and reading keep us busy and happy. With all of this going on, moving towards a simpler life seems almost impossible but it's definitely a daily goal.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happy Pink Saturday Everyone!

Things are a bit busy today at Frog Hollow Farm, but I didn't want the day to go by without posting a little something.  So, here's a photo of a beautiful pink Gerbera daisy for Easter...



...my sister-in-law Jan gave it to me!




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Happy Pink Saturday everyone!
Ciao, bella!!!
 
I tried linking into a Pink Saturday blog but I was too late!  Maybe next time...

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing. I LOVE the view from your porch! For ten years we lived in a cabin in a woods, so it really brings back memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello my sweet friend...this was lovely ...and ME TOO ! I LOVE your porch...looks like a great spot to spend summer....

    kary
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your porch does look inviting overlooking the pond with a view of the woods too.

    Pretty pink gerber daisy and special because it was a gift from your sister-in-law.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geberas are so happy, arn't they? What a pretty sight!
    Thank you for your kind comment on my post. I bet I was in your pink house in Cape May! I have been there several times and have done quite a lot of shopping there. I love all the "painted ladies" and the Angel of the Sea! Your comment brought back so many fond memories!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the kind words about Teddy.....
    :- )

    we're getting excited around here

    kary
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi....what a great blog...I came over from Susan's between naps....My daughter lives in Princeton in a stone farmhouse from 1760 called Kings Grant Farm...and I see you do alot on Italian cooking...I look forward to reading your past posts....Sue at Rue-Mouffetard (a former jersey girl)

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY SATURDAY TO YOU TOO. THE WEATHER IS A LITTLE BRISK, BUT I LOVE IT. YOUR FLOWER IS VERY PRETTY, I GOT A LOT OF LOVELY PLANTS TOO. JACKIE GAVE ME A GARDENIA, IT SMELLS SOOO GOOD. LOVE, AUNT RIZ

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like little treasures, I cherish each and every one of them! Frog Hollow Farm Girl reserves the right to edit or delete all comments that are offensive, hateful in nature, or attack other visitors to this blog. All potential spam comments will be deleted.