The Kitchen Window

The Kitchen Window
Antique Milk Bottles with Herbs and Flowers

Welcome!

Welcome to the Frog Hollow Farm blog! I've been blogging since January 2010 and have switched from Blogger to Word Press, but I'm back to Blogger because, for me, it's easier to use. My husband and I live on a little farm in Northwest New Jersey. We have some chickens and a very large vegetable garden with asparagus and raspberries, and rows and rows of sunflowers, snapdragons and zinnias. Traveling, entertaining, gardening, spending time with family, studying Italian, blogging and reading keep us busy and happy. With all of this going on, moving towards a simpler life seems almost impossible but it's definitely a daily goal.

Friday, May 21, 2010

If You Love Beatrix Potter....



If you love Beatrix Potter like I do you have to visit The Make Bea-lieve Blog that Cindy is developing.  Cindy is a student living in Washington state.  I've only recently become familiar with her blog but it's so sweet I had to share it with you all. 

My favorite Beatrix Potter character is Jemima Puddle Duck.
She is just the sweetest, don't you think?  We still have the Jemima Puddle Duck stuffed animal that belongs to my daughter Katie. 


Looking forward to an absolutely wonderful weekend of working in the garden and having dinner with friends on the porch!

Ciao, bella!



6 comments:

  1. My daughters love her books, one Easter we even had a Beatrix Potter theme. I'll have to visit this site. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that duck, but she was always too nice of a stuffed animal to play with. She normally watched from afar. More of a supervisory role.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI FARM GIRL,
    I LOVE BEATRIX POTTER, MY FAVORITE IS MRS. TIGGY WINKLE, I JUST ADORE HER. I HAVE A STUFFED MRS. TIGGY WINKLE ON MY BED. (CALL ME CRAZY AT MY AGE) I MUST GO VISIT CINDY'S BLOG.
    HOPE OUR WEATHER IS NICE OVER THE WEEKEND, IT'S QUITE HOT RIGHT NOW, BUT I TURNED ON THE AIR, AND THAT MAKES IT NICE AND COOL. HAVE A NICE WEEKEND, SAY "HI" TO FARM BOY FROM AUNT RIZ.
    LOVE, AUNT RIZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrs Tiggy Winkle, Tom Kitten... All of them are so adorable!! I used to read the books to my kids in France (in French!) when they were younger and we kept all of the books. I even have them for toddlers with extra-thick pages! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Beatrix Potter is a favorite of mine. I loved the movie that came out a few years ago. I have all of the books from when we were little kids. I'm off to check out the website.

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ann Marie,
    I just love Beatrix Potter I have all my kids stuffed animals saved and the books are all out on the bookcases. I adore Mrs Tiggy Winkle, all of them are just wonderful. Thanks for sharing this sweet post. Hope your weekend is wonderful and lots of fun.
    xoxo
    Bunny

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like little treasures, I cherish each and every one of them! Frog Hollow Farm Girl reserves the right to edit or delete all comments that are offensive, hateful in nature, or attack other visitors to this blog. All potential spam comments will be deleted.